2021 & 2022 K-POP KOREA GROUP TOUR
PACKAGE RATE: P29,888.00/PERSON
DOWN PAYMENT: P3,000.00 | NON- REFUNDABLE
SELLING PERIOD: ‘TIL SEATS LAST
JAN 8-12, 2021 | JAN 8-12, 2022
FEB 15-19, 2021 | FEB 15-19, 2022
MAR 17-21, 2021 | MAR 17-21, 2022
APR 26-30, 2021 | APR 26-30, 2022
MAY 15-19, 2021 | MAY 15-19, 2022
JUN 10-14, 2021 | JUN 10-14, 2022
JUL 25-29, 2021 | JUL 25-29, 2022
AUG 5-9, 2021 | AUG 5-9, 2022
SEP 12-16, 2021 | SEP 12-16, 2022
OCT 22-26, 2021 | OCT 22-26, 2022
NOV 8-12, 2021 | NOV 8-12, 2022
DEC 3-7, 2021 | DEC 3-7, 2022
ROUND TRIP AIRFARE
ROUND TRIP TRANSFERS
FULL BOARD MEALS
– TIPPING FEE
– TRAVEL TAX
ITINERARY OF TRAVEL:
DAY 1: INCHEON / SEOUL
-Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport meet and Greet by Tour Guide. Overnight in Seoul
DAY 2: SEOUL / NAMI / SEOUL
-BTS SPOT-Iryeong Station (Spring Day MV with V/Taehyung)
-Back to Seoul. N Seoul Tower (Excl: observatory)
DAY 3: SEOUL
-Transfer to Yongin. Everland Back to Seoul.
-BTS SPOT-Seoul Forest+RM Bench
-BTS SPOT-Pass by Big Hit Entertainment (Photo stop / not allowed to enter)
-K POP SPOT-SM Town (Excl.museum and theater), Star Field Coex
-Gyeongbok Palace & National Folk Museum / Changing guard ceremony at Gwhangwhamun gate
-National Ginseng Show room, Cosmetic shop, DFS
-Namsan Hanok Village (Closed on Mon)
-Myeongdong Street + BTS SPOT-Lotte Star Avenue street
-Red pine shop, Amethyst Shop
-K POP SPOT-Real K-Pop Dance Studio Class
-BTS SPOT-Hongik Univ. Station
-Proceeding to Incheon Inter’l Airport to departure
(Stop by Korean Souvenir Shop)
Book Now and Use your Travel Voucher
BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
SEATS subject to availability. Peak Season Rate Applies.
NO GUARANTEED BOOKING, unless PAID.
1. Passport must at least be 6 months valid from the date of departure.
2. Be at the airport at least 4 hours before your ETD.
3. If government employee, secure your travel authority, duly signed by your immediate supervisor
4. Don’t forget to print your ticket, voucher and group visa
5. Minors travelling with 1 (one) parent have no need for DSWD Clearance. However, for minors travelling with an adult other than their parents (e.g. aunt, uncle, grand parents and others), a DSWD Clearance is required.
6. Bring at least 2 IDs, immigration might ask for it.
7. For dual passport holder please bring your necessary documents.
8. For foreign passport holder please bring your onward ticket